Thursday, July 31, 2008

no title.. at all!

So I think I lost my ipod. I am so sad about it!! I haven't seen it the last two weeks I've been back in Kona, so I feel like I may have left it on the airplane or somethin. Such a bummer, especially cause I got a lot of the music on there is from friends form last year in SBS. So now I just listen to music on my computer. Man I hope it turns up soon if I didn't lose it!! Otherwise, maybe it blessed someone else -?-
I'm excited because in two hours I'm going out to coffee with my married friend, Tracy. She's pretty awesome and I cannot wait. I'm trying to decide now what I want to drink so that I will be craving it hard core and when I get it I will be soooo satisfied. :-) I'm trying to get more creative with the drinks I order (IE @ starbucks), so I would love to hear all of your guys' input as to what you LOVE to get so that I can spice up my drink wardrobe.. hehe
I am not sure if my sentence structures are even making sense right now, because I'm so caught up in listening to my favorite song at the moment.. dance with me.
Well that's it, I feel super brain dead right now.

Adios!

2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Iced double tall caramel macchiato with extra caramel!!! Oh boy, that is tasty!


I also like iced coffee's with cream and vanilla.

.:ella:. said...

Iced Venti Soy Chai

Grande Nonfat Peppermint White Mocha

Iced Venti Sweetend Passion Tea Lemonade

Iced Triple Grande Nonfact Caramel Macc.

And actually, this sounds funny, but i swear it's good.

Grande Nonfact Two Pump White Mocha Chai

=)

yeaaa... i worked there. lol