Monday, November 2, 2009

Canned Food Drive for Hope Station.


So, after my rant on not celebrating Halloween, I did. I guess "celebrate" isn't the right word, but I participated in a trick-or-treat canned food drive for Hope Station, with Outward. We collected LOTS of food, between all the groups that went trick-or-treating (midday, by the way). It was a really great cause, and we all had a blast collecting food for those in need! One thing I love about everyone in our church, is that we cannot really get enough of each other. We love to spend time together, and never have a dull moment. It made for a very, very fun afternoon! Afterward a few of us hung out at the church, talked / ate / watched Edward Scissor Hands. (Weird movie). It was an amazing day, and there were some really, really amazing costumes.

We were cowboy and cowgirl. Brian got badges from his parents, which made me Sheriff and him, Ranger. So much fun! And our hats are actually his parents that they got on their honeymoon road trip to Reno. We insisted to wear the hats, because of the story behind them... ;) Regardless of the fact that his was FAR too small. Everyone let him know it didn't fit well, lol. He has such an awesome attitude about those things though. (BTW, I realize I have a double chin in this photo. I'm trying to be light hearted about it, and even laugh. However, that was my cue that it's time to start shedding pounds! Lol).





Fun, fun!!

1 comment:

SELA PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I love your intrigues on this day! haha and the pictures.. You two look cute :o)