Monday, February 13, 2012

Fun Furlough

Just had to think of a silly title for this Monday... it wasn't an extra day off for Brian or anything, so the fact that it was a furlough day means nothing to us. :) It is his usual day off work, and we had a blast today. The last 3 or 4 Mondays I have been begging him to go out and do something fun, but we haven't gotten around to it. Today we played around with the idea of going to OMSI, but didn't want to spend the money. SO we went to Ikea instead. It was both of our first times at Ikea.. we both had a blast! We ended up splurging some. Why is spending money so fun?? ;-) We bough two bar stools - finally! Until now we have eaten every meal on our couch. Our house is too small for a dining table, so the counter that Brian built this last summer is now our table. I am ecstatic about it! We also got a rack to hang my purse, diaper bag, his coats, and keys. Exciting, I know! I though I'd show some pics of our new items and our beautiful daughter.


An up-close of her lovely red mittens from Holly Porter. :)


Her wintery head-band. I LOVE it!


Stools!!


Up close. *Ignore the scratch on the seat.. Brian did that accidentally while assembling.



LIKE


...and Ruby looks like a doll. Just had to! :)

1 comment:

Florida Life said...

haha, she totally looks like a doll!! And cute stools! Love them :)