Monday, September 1, 2008

It's THAT time of year!


According to my family back home, it's starting to feel like fall!! M'mm my favorite season! All I've been able to think about this weekend is pumpkin patches and the Dallas drive-in. The drive-in obviously isn't a fall thing, but I've been missing that end - of - summer feeling. The weather stays the same here in Kona all the time.. no season changes. BUT I'm still grateful.

I'm so sad that I've been such a slackin blogger lately. I feel like I have millions of things I could write about but I just don't get around to it. And since my silly camera is so shotty I can't take many pictures to upload. But here is a photo of some delicious banana bread I made last week - I'm a little apprehensive about the photo because it looks like meat loaf :-/


Ok well I'm off to a staff meeting. Blessings to everyone! Enjoy the end of summer / beginning of fall for me!!

No comments: