Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thanks to Kesha!


I am enjoying a energy boosting iced coffee - thanks to Kesha Thomas' recipe! Hehe it is so good.

I'm also talking to my mom right now and she is describing thoroughly to me how to make good cookies, since I just vented that my last batch turned out crappy and flat, lol! I'm distracted because of how much infor she's outpouring :-) Love ya momma.

Currently, I'm babysitting a dog! His name is Hapa and he is a gorgeous Husky with bright blue eyes. My precious friend, Mel and her husband, Kumu, are at a birthing class ALL day, preparing for the little boy due October 12 (I think it will be sooner)! I cannot wait for him to come! I've been feeling him rolling around in her belly LOTS these last months and I am dying to see his precious little face. Ahh. I love babies! So Hapa is laying on the floor, chilling out as I'm getting loaded on caffine with my delicious drink! I've also been studying all day on the book of Esther which I am teaching on the 26th of this month. I'm excited, it's such a rich book. What's crazy is that God's name is not mentioned once in this book, yet it is exciting to see him at work throughout the entire story! I feel as though I could give a sermon already, after reading this book "A Woman of Strength and Dignity Esther" by Charles Swindoll.

Ok well I'm going to give my mother the phone time she deserves - peace!

1 comment:

Kesha Thomas said...

Yay for homemade iced coffee!