Saturday, October 4, 2008

Miscellanious.

Ahh it's a nice Saturday. Not necessarily exciting, but nice. I got to clean house today, tried to swim in our pool, but couldn't find the pool key, got Haishi's sushi, brought it home and drank it with some iced water and green tea. Feeling very fresh at the moment. And of course I'm listening to Rick Pino and that always helps. ;-)

I'm waiting for my sister and parents to sign onto ichat! It'll be so fun to see all their faces, I've only video chatted with Becca, not the parents yet. I'm getting butterflies. It's apparently 'family day' at Western Oregon, so they're all hanging out together in Monmouth. I can only imagine how beautiful that campus is in fall!

Well, I am starting to come to the realization that I'm actually coming HOME in two months! It's ridiculously bittersweet. SO good, yet SO sad. Love everyone at home, love everyone here, etc etc. But praise God anyway. God's been giving me amazing revelations of his love and desire for me. I love that He sings over my life! The phrase I've picked up from him lately is that He is a "hopeful romantic" for his people. Isn't that gorgeous?! Anyway, along with going home, I've been thinking lately about what type of job to get when I go back. I hope to have like a part time job and to be able to baby sit a lot as well. I'm thinking Starbucks (semi-reluctantly) or Curves as a receptionist! Random, I know, but I think I would love it! I guess I should pray that God would open up doors, and my mind to the perfect job for me.

Mmk, thats it for now, the fam is on!!

No comments: