Saturday, November 1, 2008

friendships.

Aww I was just looking at some of my blogs from last year and January of this year. It is so good for me to reminisce and look back at what God has done in my past. I am seriously blown away that it is November already!!? What the heck is that about? I am going home next month, for good. It's so funny because coming back here in March, it felt like there would be no end in site... haha not that I felt trapped or something, anyway you get the idea. I am so excited. Everything about this time is bitter-sweet. Going home to my family, friends, winter, money-making job, home church etc... but leaving behind LOTS of other amazing friends, constant summer, multiple times-per-week corporate prayer and hard core worship, and did I mention lots of amazing friends? :-/ Here are some I'm sad to say I'm leaving.

Natalie and Jeremy


Cedar and Acacia - Natalie and Jeremy's twin babies.



The beautiful Apryl Griffin.



Melissa Vasconcellos



Keaka-Melissa's little stud muffin.



The hilarious and Spirit filled Kate and Sammy.



Jake-to-the-Mason. I look super scary here... 7am breakfast style.



Mrs. Jenna Vega!!!!



Lord I love them all.

I was going to write more on this post, but got hit with tiredness. Good night!

2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Wow, that is crazy your time in Hawaii is almost up! Do you have any idea where you want to work when you come home?

Anonymous said...

Wow,your in Oregon already?
ahah it'd be funny if I randomly bumped into you at wal-mart or something x] And yes,it is crazy that It's almost 2009,a little depressing but it's time for a new year!