Thursday, January 15, 2009

He cares!



God's goodness never ceases to amaze me. As I was driving toward Monmouth / Independence today via South Salem, it was cloudy. It was over cast, foggy, cold and gross. So I talked to God about it. "Lord would you just bust through the clouds with glorious sun shine! Would you splendor just shine down on me today in this way - that I will have a new perspective of your beautiful creation through the sun shining on it. Would the river shimmer with the reflection of sun." etc etc. As I pulled out of vitae springs road, I saw a patch of blue sky. I was smiling reallllly big and said "more Lord, more!" And I kid you not, before my very own flipping eyes the clouds started vanishing! Like totally disappearing and the sun started shining through the driver side window, warming up my left cheek. I couldn't stop giggling. Before long, there were no clouds left in the Independence / Monmouth area, it was stunning. I asked my sister if it had been sunny there all day or if it just started and she said, "No, it's really weird. It was crappy just before you got here.." All I have to say is "GO JESUS" He cares so much for us - and He is so able to do anything!! Thank you, Lord

No comments: