Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life...

Hooorah! My best friend is now a married woman. I could not be more happy for her and her husband! Their wedding turned out to be soooo gorgeous, and on top of it being awesome, they had the best photographer ...EVER... ::cough:: Ean Perkins ::cough:: The location got changed last minute.. I mean, the day before the wedding.. due to weather. But it turned out more beautiful that we could've imagined, plus we got to take some awesome photos at the original location that we wouldn't have, if it was set up for a wedding. God was so good to us, and provided a beautiful back up plan. :) His ways are good.

Here are a couple photos I just jacked from facebook. I hope Ean doesn't mind! The one of the actual ceremony was taken by an audience member, not Ean. :)




I must admit, however, I am very relieved that the big event is said and done now! I wouldn't take back all the time and energy put into that wedding for ANYTHING, but it is time for me to get into a more consistant routine, which I am! I started my nannying job three weeks ago, AND AM LOVING IT!! Every day I get more and more attached to the little lady. :-) Speaking of, I am at work right now, but princess is sleeping. Yay for newborns loving to rest!!! What a great job.



(I= excited, She = confused)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what!
They already got married :o
I wanted to goo
ahah
Looked like fun!