Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Almost 4 months!!


Here I am at 15 weeks and 4 days! On Saturday we will be officially at 4 months, I just can't believe it! I have been dying to start showing noticably, and I feel like sometime this weekend it happened. I prayed that it would happen soon. :) I started having round ligament stretching / pains on Saturday... after all I know about pregnancy, I for some reason had no idea what this was. I panicked a little bit on Sunday because it didn't go away for hours. Apparently though it's the most common thing first time moms call their care provider about. :) I was one of those...

Anyway, that's about my thoughts for now. I haven't been blogging as much lately because we canceled our internet last week. I have a slight connection to our lovely neighbors wifi right now though. :-p Thanks neighbors!

1 comment:

.:ella:. said...

So cute!! Congrats again lady :) PS. What's your e-mail address? I'll add you to my blog of readers- I had to make mine private lol

Miss ya :)

-Ru