Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Counting Down the Days

I.am.so.excited.to.meet.this.baby.

Reality is setting in - we are really going to have a little baby girl! A little combination of the two of us, that only we are responsible for. We will be raising this little one to grow to love Jesus! It's so overwhelming in a very exciting way to me. Lately I've been day dreaming about watching her newborn crying face, seriously those are so cute! Wrinkled forehead, scrunched nose and curly lips. I can't wait to SMOOCH those curled little crying lips! Ah the sweetness! I can't wait to see whose feet she has. According to the ultrasound photos we have, they look exactly like Brian's! To me at least, he doesn't see it. :-p I picture her being born with a head full of dark hair - or at least I am hoping that's what happens. Dark hair, and her dad's huge blue eyes! We'll see of course, I just day dream all the time about her.

I have been showered with gifts and lots of love this past weekend! My baby shower was gorgeous and so much fun. It ended up being a huge turn out, and I cannot express my gratitude for feeling surrounded by loving friends and family. In such a time as this, too. What a blessing to me! Our maternity photo shoot featured on Tara's photography blog (blog.selaphotography.com). We had so much fun and it was a beautiful day.

And now, I believe it's time for me to make a latte!

No comments: