Wednesday, May 1, 2013

To My Little Sweetie

Sweet Baby Bradley,

This is my first letter to you so far this pregnancy. We are now 13 weeks long, little one! You are now about 3 inches long, and as of this week, you have finger prints. I am already amazed by your sweetness. I am so thrilled to be carrying you as you grow and develop. We only have about 6 months left until we meet you face to face - how amazing! I think about you all the time, little one. Even though I am busy with your older sister, I don't for a second forget you're there.

About two weeks ago I could feel your little movements. I feel you at least once a day, already. Most people probably wouldn't believe me, but I know it's you. Those little bubbly flutters are undeniable, I know it's nothing else. I always pause and smile when I feel you, but the movements are so quick I don't have time to savor it. I can't wait until you're just a little bit bigger, and I can feel your distinct kicks, wiggles, punches, and hiccups. What a miracle you are.

Your daddy and I are so excited about you! Your daddy is treating me so well as I am growing you. He goes to the store when I need him to, and he lets me sleep-in when he possibly can. He believes me when I tell him I feel you. We can't wait to find out if you are a boy or a girl. We look forward to calling you by name. Hopefully in about 5 weeks we will know if you are Judah or Cora. So thrilled either way!

Love you Baby,

Momma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the names!!!