Sunday, April 20, 2008

How I adore His presence

Wow. So just a quick update on the life of Britney:

God has been smacking me hard with His presence lately and it is so divine. I have never imagined the levels of intimacy that are involved with this relationship with Christ, but it has been overcoming me each and everyday here. His presence has brought so much joy into my life. Deep joy, not just temporary happiness. I am becoming so content with where I am with Jesus and not feeling that I am lacking anything. Everyday His presence touches me DEEPER than ever and I am so amazed and grateful. My heart is broken for those who do not know the deep levels of intimacy that the Lord provides. It's more than being a good Christian, it's about growing more and more each day with my Savior. From that relationship, fruit flourishes in our lives. I am so overcome right now I cannot even express how amazing He is.

I just had to get that out there. Everyone needs this intimacy. On another note, I'm going to post a blog in a sec with fun photos, but it's such a different theme from this that I had to make them separate.

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!

No comments: