Thursday, April 10, 2008

Missing my friend

Oh my dear Leah Strand. I was just looking over some pictures from my SBS one year ago - some pictures of one of my best friends who helped me get through. I have so many fond memories with this woman from all we both went through during the 9 months we lived together. God totally arranged our friendship and I am so grateful for that. He knew we needed each other. I am crying as I'm typing right now. This probably sounds like she's dead or hurt or something, it's NOT that. She's still kickin in her hometown of Bellingham Washington. But my heart is in pain as I think about the distance between us.
LEAH, your friendship means more to me that you'll ever imagine. I'm sorry we're not able to talk much these days. I really miss you. I am constantly inspired when I reflect on all the amazing things God delivered you from during our time here - he's now doing those same things in my life! My heart hurts. Leah, thank you for your friendship and for being who God created you to be. I love and miss you way too much.

No comments: