Friday, June 27, 2008

Can I just say...

I am sooo excited to come home in 5 days! Technically I leave in 4, but I'll be in Portland in 5. I cannot wait!!!!!!

On another note, I moved off campus yesterday! It's so exciting.. I miss my roomies though. But I moved in with 4 other staff girls into a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom (both with showers!) apartment. That probably seems like a crunch for five people but it's really not, especially after living with 6 girls in a one bathroom dorm room! I love it and I'm so thankful to live here, it's great.
Another blessing - my good friend, Jenna, left yesterday for a year long tour around the world with the photography school she leads.. so she GAVE me her car for that entire time!!!!! She was going to rent it out but no one trustworthy was interested, so she gave it to me, all I have to pay is insurance and gas. Such a blessing.

K that's it for now, adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting...new home! Better than dorm. yippee!
Praise God about the car that is SO AWESOME!!!
I'm happy for you Brit!