Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding bliss!

So, it seems to me that marriage is a hit this summer. :-) Yesterday I went shopping with my ex- roommate, Christina, for all sorts of decorations for her wedding coming in August. We went to a plumeria and orchid farm yesterday and got some great ideas from bouquets and decorations. I'm so excited to be a bridesmaid twice this summer. It's something I don't take lightly and am so privileged to be a part of two amazing women's BIG day!! The dress I'm going to be wearing for Christina's wedding, here, is this one below (this was last month when I was home trying it on) only it will be in a pink color.. very nice!


Then there is my friend Rachael who is getting married July 11 back home in Salem. When I was home last month we threw her bridal shower which was wayyyy to much fun. Here is a picture of a few of us bridesmaids trying on our dresses at the end of the shower... I'm just so excited :-) 8 Days til I head home!!!!

No comments: