Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Henna Blossoms

So lately I have been in "Song of Solomon lala land," as I call it. Jesus is still completely romancing me through this book, so I have been spending so much time soaking it up and it is really amazing. In Song of Solomon chapter 1:14 "My lover is to me a cluster of henna blossoms from the vineyards of En Gedi," I am completely entranced in this idea of henna blossoms.. so I googled it! I found this drawing of henna blossoms and think I'm gonna get it tattooed on my wrist, with the top of it near my hand with either the word Beloved in Hebrew, or the verse in Song of Solomon 2:16 "I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine." in Hebrew!! I'm so excited.

This is SOS 2:16 in Hebrew - I may get it in brown rather than black.


Well that's about it for now I think. I am 'suffering' with a cold. Random, huh? It's getting SO HOT in Hawaii with summer around the corner and I have a cold?! haha so weird. Hmph

3 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Hey cutie! That would be an AWESOME tattoo! I'm all about them. I want another one! Vin and I are going to get some together, we just have to decide what! I love the Hebrew idea. He has Hebrew on his legs and it's really cool. How did you find that verse in Hebrew?

Britney said...

Thanks girl! I'm pretty excited about it myself.. I just need to start saving up for it. I actually don't remember what I typed in for my google search but probably like "I am my beloved's - Hebrew" ... I think.
What tattoo are you guys gonna get together? I think that is so rad. Have a good one.

Allison said...

thats awesome brit.
my only encouragement would be to get it in black rather than brown b/c you would need more touching up (for colour purposes) w/ brown.
: )

love you