Monday, December 8, 2008

A Blurb.

I just got struck with thankfulness for my family. I received an amazing care package from my mom, complete with a bundle of Christmas cards to send out and Christmas cookies!! YUMMM. Now, I am looking through some old letters / cards to get addresses for people, and I came across this letter from my dad, the day he took me to the airport for Kona, LAST year. April 5, 2007. Here is a blurb.

You are a wonderful daughter. I am so pleased with the fine young lady you have become. You care about your family, your friends, other people, and God. You are very pleasant... happy. This is great not only for you, but for everyone who knows you. Keep up the good personality!

My dad makes me cry. That's it for now. :-)

2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

How special! Dad's are so important in a daughter's life. You are blessed!

Britney said...

I really am, it blows me away.
Can't wait to hang out,Kesha!