Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

In the words of my friend Levi Miller (via a text I received this morning), "Merry Christmas everyone!! Dance all crazy! It's Jesus' birthday!!" Can I get an amen??! I love that. I got some amazing gifts this morning from my sister and husband, my younger sister and my parents. I am spoiled. I am so much more astounded, however, that Jesus came this day for us.. the King of Heaven came in the form of a vulnerable baby to break the laws of religion so that we can be free. Thank you Jesus for your life and your sacrifice, and that you are still alive and so active! I LOVE YOU!!

It is a Christmas eve tradition (that started last year) that my sister and I raid my mom's old clothes and look... well.. incredible. I'm not going to lie. ;-) Merry Christmas!


No comments: