Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nothing like star gazing in a wheat field with a man after God's own heart.

Longest title ever!!! But it definitely sums up my life right now. Wow, I am just in awe right now over God's love for me and a man named Brian Bradley. He is my new boyfriend. :) Life has been a whirlwind the last week or so, I haven't been able to compose any thoughts to blog about thus far. In fact, right now I am still trying to put my thoughts about all of this into words, so bare with me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am being pursued!!! And it feels incredible. :) Brian and I have been going to Outward Church basically since it started up two years ago. I, however, have been in Hawaii for the majority of those two years and lacked the chance to get to know many people, other than my close friends. Branching out is a good thing, I've discovered. :-) Now, I have been home since December and have had the chance to really get plugged into the church and build some awesome friendships with lots of men and women after God's heart. It is such a privilege to be part of this church! I have admired Brian for quite some time now, since he gave his testimony in front of the church a few months ago. However, I never put too much thought into it for various reasons. I have known for a while though, that he is one solid man of God who would make any girl a very blessed one. Secretly wishing it could be me, but doubting it was possible.

After a long talk last night under the stars, I discovered he has been thinking I, also, would be a cool person to get to know. All I have to say is thank goodness for match making friends! A push my direction from Josh, and hints here and there from my Amy girl have brought Brian and I to the point we are now - boyfriend and girlfriend! I am SO thankful for not only matchmaking friends interested in my relationship status, but GODLY friends who see the deeper possibilities behind such matchmaking. Brian and I had our first official date last Thursday evening - which was wonderful btw. We've been hanging out ever since and decided to take it deeper. It's happening fast, it's a whirlwind and it is exciting. I could write so, so much more about him but I guess I will save those for later posts. :)

It's great to get my thoughts out here, because for some reason lately I have been hesitant in my journaling. Hesitant = lazy.

No comments: