Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Seasons.

I really love summer in Oregon. I feel so blessed to live in a state with such incredible seasons - very warm / hot / sunny summers, crisp colorful autumns, cold and sometimes snowy winters, and bright springs! It seems that even when I am in an awesome season, I look forward to the next one. I must admit right now, I am becoming giddy inside day dreaming about autumn!!! Ahh the beautiful rising fog in the mornings, the crisp fresh air and orange, red, and yellow leaves all over the place! I have not had a fall in two years, due to living in Hawaii. I feel like I have been looking forward to fall for ages and ages. However, I find myself needing to slow down and enjoy the season we are in right now:





Thank you Lord for summer, I really do enjoy it! :-)

No comments: