Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lemonade!

Just to give ya'll a glance into how incredible sappy Brian and I are together, this has officially became "our song." It's called "Lemonade" by Chris Rice. Just a super cute love song he wrote about his wife, and since Brian and I started dating he listened to this song often, and introduced me to it. Now it's my ringtone for him! :) :)
(Very cheesy video, but I wanted you to hear it and see the lyrics:)



We have been so blessed over this last month! Monday was 4 weeks of dating, Thursday the 17th is an official month! He is such an incredible man of God and boyfriend. I wish I could begin to describe how amazing he is in my blogs, but I really cannot. He has blessed and enriched my life so much in this past month, and I cannot wait to continue to be enriched by him. :) I love to bless him, because I realllllllly like him!

No comments: