Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Morning Girl.

I have decided that I thoroughly enjoy my mornings. When done healthily, that is! Not when I wake up 20 minutes before I have to go to work, and don't get the chance to get ready or breakfasted. But mornings like today make me really happy. I woke up at 4:50, that part wasn't my favorite. But once I got out of bed and moving a bit, I was ready to go! Put on my workout gear, and headed downtown to the Y for my 5:30 body flex class. That is, basically, working every major muscle group, very repeatedly and with lots of weight. Kind of intense. By the time I was done, I did a little extra ab work, some extra stretches for good measure and headed home. I love the quietness of the world in the morning. The sun was rising as I was driving home, the air was crisp and it was so refreshing outside. Currently, I am eating my favorite breakfast, which is oatmeal (old fashion oats), with a spoonful of peanut butter for protein, raisins for natural sweetening and fiber, and honey for its deliciousness. I just love my morning! I have over an hour until I need to leave for work now, which gives me lots of time to shower and get pretty for my day.

Thank you Lord for the glory of mornings! :-) And while I'm at it, thank you, Lord, for Brian!!!