Saturday, September 3, 2011

6 Months Today! Feeling Blessed.

Today marks 24 weeks of pregnancy - 6 months. WOW! How incredible. It's gone pretty quickly, and I'm assuming these next 3-4ish months will fly even faster. I am loving this season of life. I am so excited to meet our adorable little Ruby Joy and hold her and kiss her, and watch her daddy play with her! But for now, I am pacing myself. I am enjoying being able to do that. I haven't worked since June, which was tough at first. I didn't know how to spent my time and felt lazy. Not the case anymore! I love my schedule as it is right now, and only for now. It'll change in a few months completely, but for now it's so perfect.

*Wake up
*Make breakfast for Brian and I
*Get some cleaning done
*Sit down to coffee and read the Word and whatever other (parenting) book I'm currently in
*Shower, get dressed
*Run some type of errand(s)
*Come home, work on something fun for the baby
*Squeeze in a walk at Bush Park with the dog
*Coffee date with a friend or mentor
*Come home, clean more, make dinner
*Eat dinner with Brian
*Watch a movie, go for a walk, or talk together
*If nothing else is planned, we call it a night

I really enjoy it!!!

I haven't gotten that antsy feeling yet, like I'm not productive. I've made a point to do something productive each day, that helps me keep going. I am feeling blessed right now, while excited for the next season of life too - mommyhood!

No comments: