Friday, September 9, 2011

Yummy Meatloaf!

I have been following a gal's blog who I met in Kona. Her name is Rosie Rogers. I don't know her well personally, but I love her blog and she has incredible very, very, healthy recipes that are delicious. I have been itching to try her meatloaf recipe, so I finally did last night. I didn't have carrots, onions or breadcrumbs, but made a special trip to a fruit/ vegetable market in the HEAT just for them. Well, not breadcrumbs, but I processed oats instead of the crumbs. Anyway, it turned out AMAZING. I'm giving her credit for this recipe, if you want to check it out, here is the direct link to that post: http://foodthoughtsfun.blogspot.com/2010/09/amazing-meatloaf.html
Hope you can try it and LOVE it! I would recommend breadcrumbs instead of oats like I use - I think oats don't soak up as much liquid as the breadcrumbs do, so it's not super firm when I make it. Yum!!

No comments: