Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My 5K!

Last Saturday (March 7) I ran a little 5k race with my dad and niece Meighan, up in Lacey, WA. The race was called "Run for Luck" so the theme was St. Patricks Day. Hence ALL the green! It really was a blast, and would've been more fun *if* I had trained... and I wasn't sick. But besides that, it was beautiful weather and we had a great time bonding as a family. Here's some photos :-)

Getting excited. (Or praying I make it through?!)



"And GO!"



Meighan was with us the entire race until the very end when she told us "Guys, I just have to beat the guy with the lucky charms pants!" Here's proof ;)



I actually finished!!!



The Green Couple, they won for the best costume!



I'm lookin rough. Mind you, I woke up at 4am to get up there PLUS I had a cold. OH and no make up.



She won a bag from the raffle.



"Dad, do your running pose..."

No comments: