Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Adios Myspace!

Ohh the feeling of accomplishment, I love it. I have been thinking the last couple of months of "what if God told me to delete my myspace" and then I was thinking, oh he won't. I'm not totally sure if he wanted me to or not, but I just did it! Oh man what an amazing feeling. I realize I've spent hours everyday for the last 2.5 years looking at people's pictures - and at people's pics that I hardly even know. I found myself so caught up in other people's lives that I was not focused enough on moving on with mine. Well, I still have facebook, email and blogspot but I think myspace was my biggest downfall. I don't even really like facebook that much, so when I'm on it I can only be for a few minutes cause I don't like the layout of it, haha. Eventually I may get rid of that too but we'll see. While catching up on old friends is important, I think I can do that effeciently and more personally over email and phone calls. Anyway I'm just very happy with that right now, it feels so good.
Alli cancelled hers at the same time I did because she realized the same things I do about myspace and how much it unfortunately consumed our lives. Now we're finishing up some hw in the computer lab then going out to sushi! YUMMMMM!!
Love ya'll have a great day!!!!

No comments: