Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lots of nothing

I have really been wanting to blog lately but I don't have on specific thing to write about which is sad. there is so much that goes on each day that keeps my mind so busy!

I think the biggest thing right now is that I'm down to 5.5 weeks left of this school! I was unsure if it was ok to be feeling excited about this, until I talked to a lovely Brittish woman from my school about it and she said she was very very excited as well. :o) I don't feel guilty anymore. This school has been so much work and non stop at that for the past 7 months or so, I am definitely ready for a break!!!! Woooooo home for the holidays. I could not be any more excited, I don't think.

On another note...facebook. I got one last week and its been an interesting experience. I'm feeling a little frazzled each time I get online and I have to go to gmail, facebook, myspace and blogspot. So I'm thinking its time to make some sacrifices and give up at least one of those. I'm not sure which one yet but we'll see. Definitely not blogspot, I think its my favorite thing.

Well I think I need to get goin on some hw and also let Alli use her computer. I'm tired. and bloated unfortunately. If I get something amazing to blog I will asap. Peace love and muffins!!

No comments: