Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Countdown

My goodness!!! SBS is almost over, and I cannot handle it. As excited as I am to go home and live normally for a few months, I am getting more and more devastated that there are only 28 days left!!! Time flies when you're havin fun in God's Word. I've spent the majority of my 20th year in Kona Hawaii. Its just amazing to me, its so bitter sweet. I love the life I'm living here so much and I ADORE the people I live with. It's been such a special season in my life and it's hard to see it come to an end. Here's some pics of me and 3 of the 5 roommates I have! We had fun with Alli's photobooth!!!









Also I'm excited because one of these days comin up all of us roommates are going to dress cute and have a photographer (my friend Jenna) take photos of us somewhere beautiful...maybe "Queen's Bath" it's a beautiful small beach. It'll be so awesome cause I'll have something special to frame and remember forever. Nothin will ever replace this season and these friendships, and I'm challenged to remember that each time I say "get me out of Hawaii, I want to be home for the holidays" Life is crazy like that, especially the missionary's lifestyle. It's from one place to the next saying "hi" and "bye" to amazing people along the way. I think I'll learn the trick after a few more years.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving and birthday to Alli!!!! :-)

No comments: