Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's officially time...

...To hit the sack!!
It's Isaiah week!! I pity those who read this and don't understand SBS lingo. Basically I have had 36 charts to do on this book (the longest book we've charted in the whole school) and it's actually been pretty good. I have to turn it in tomorrow evening and I still have 10 left, but they're pretty short. It's almost 1am and I'm in the class room waiting for Tedi to finish up so we can go to the room. When my vision starts getting blurry, I know it's time to stop studying.

On another note, me and Alli are walking to Mel's house tomorrow (our personal trainer) to spend the evening with her! I'm so excited, being able to get off campus and go to a home is really a breath of fresh air, and to be done with Isaiah as well will be absolutely amazing.

I really need to post more blogs! I thought I'd be doing it everyday, but it's not that easy with this work load. Today Alli and I went on a couple mile walk and talked the whole time about our future homes with our hubbies. It was so much fun, I love expanding my imagination and thinking about those things. God is so good, he has been giving me glimpses of my future husband so much - things about what he looks like, many of his characteristics and what not. It makes me look forward to meeting him lots but at the same time I have such peace that I'm definitely not about to rush it. It's all in God's hands and timing. It sure is fun to plan my wedding and my future home, though. It will be cool to see my life's story unfold over time and see where God takes me as far as missions and future family life. I'm so glad He is who He is!!! The Bible is rad. If you get the chance to do any sort of intensive study then do it. No matter how hard it is it is so worth it, if you keep the right focus. SBS is equevelant to 4 years of seminary!! Sorry I keep talking about it, I'm trying to spread the word though as I'm going to be staffing it next year. :-) woo hooo.

I'm going to try to put up pics sometime on this thing and update my background. Ok well I am officially pooped. Good night and I love you. (whoever this is, probably only me reading it lol).

Through Him I can do this!!

No comments: