Thursday, November 29, 2007

I KNOW I AM LOVED BY THE KING!

I'm not sure how many blogs I've written about the song "How can I keep from singing" by Chris Tomlin, but I have to write another one. It inspires me so much each time I hear it and makes me cry almost everytime!

How can I keep from singing Your praise?
How can I ever say enough - how amazing is your love!
How can I keep from shouting your name?
I know I am loved by the King
and it makes my heart wanna sing!

Seriously when I am reminded that I am loved by the King of kings I get so excited by heart wants to burst out in song - so it usually does when I hear this song. I'm sad I'm not reminded of this enough in my day - to - day activities. I am recogizing it now - I am loved by the King, and it makes my heart wanna sing!

I can sing in the troubled times,
Sing when I win,
I can sing when I lose my step
and I fall down again
I can sing cause you pick me up
Sing, cause you're there
I can sing cause you hear me, Lord
when I call to you in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels,
and the saints around the throne!

Go God!

No comments: