Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eye shadow

As my thoughts are wondering with thinking about all my responsibilities, finances, Kingdom Living, students and much more.. the biggest thing I am thinking about is how BADLY I want some shimmery eye shadow. You may not believe I'm a girl - but I have NO eye shadows to my name. How sad is that?! Well I guess I just haven't had the desire to wear it til now. Nothin like a little shimmer in the Hawiian sun light. :-)
On an exciting note, I got all the money into my account to pay for living here!!!! I cashed some bonds given to me from my grandpa to pay for this time - room & board for 9 months, my Mac, and my plane ticket!! I'm so excited because I absolutely need to start making some payments and the government conveniently put the money in my account like 3-4 weeks after we cashed them :-) haha it's all good.

Off to meetings!

3 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Wow, that is a blessing!God is so faithful. He always provides just what we need when we need it.

Eyeshadow is fun stuff! I have to hold back from buying new one's all the time at the store. I have a bit of an addiction to eyeshadow and lip gloss.

Kesha Thomas said...

These are super cute! http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product_list.asp?level1_id=300&level2_id=469&pdept_id=483&dept_id=567&cat_type=C
That is a MASSIVE link, sorry!

Kesha Thomas said...

Ok well that didn't work. It's on the Mark. website and the CUTEST eye shadows are called "little block box"