Thursday, March 6, 2008

hahahah...iking

Well my hiking trip this morning was quite the adventure, I'd say. As my dad and I were driving up the curvy road to the trail head where we were to BEGIN, we ran into some large amounts of snow that our mini van just couldn't handle. SO we parked on the road and hiked the road up! It was so interesting, there would be patches of no snow and patches with TONS of snow. We walked to the trail head then turned around, lol. It was almost 3 miles just from where we parked to the trail head, and we had a time limit. So we decided next time to go in summer when there will be NO snow. So we called the trail head "our summit"
It was a great day though, with amazing memories with my dad.

The icky road we couldn't pass

The cute waterfall by where we parked...

Mile 5 of the road... a couple miles from our car



Pretty view!

1 comment:

Kesha Thomas said...

How cute, you look so much like your Dad!