Sunday, March 2, 2008

Great Weekend

Oh I just love my friends!! Amy Spivey is my God send and I am so grateful for her. I appreciate her friendship so much especially since I can only see her on weekends (since she lives in Portland). Normally she comes down on Saturday afternoons and leaves Sunday nights (as in like 3 am), but this weekend she came down Friday evening. Together we went shopping late into the evening for the perfect bridal shower gifts for Stephanie. The thing is, Steph is a major jokester so we wanted to joke with her. So we got her some.. well.. not so 'bridal shower' worthy gifts - except a laundry basket and cute pic frame. The rest was a little ris-kay and should've been saved for another time. As she was opening all her lovely home accessories at the party ... she came to our gifts and I don't remember the last time I blushed so much. Everyone was kinda awkward about it - at least the bride wasn't.
So anyhow, that was fun. We O.D.'d on photobooth pics which are on my facebook - check them out. Here's a cute one we took :o)

3 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Do you have myspace anymore?

Britney said...

No, I actually deleted it back in November!

Kesha Thomas said...

ohhh, gosh I am way behind the times.