Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hiking tomorrow

Well quite honestly I have lots of things I am gonna write about... but the biggest thing right now is that I am pumped to hike Mary's Peak tomorrow morning with my amazing dad. I just love him - I couldn't have been more blessed. He and I decided we needed to do this hike during my time at home, so here we are the week before I leave! haha at least we are able to do it and he keeps his word. I am so thankful. I'll post pics and report how the hike went :o)

On another note I just hung out with my good high school pal, Leah Loe at her place at Western Oregon. It was lovely and I just love her company. I picked her up, we went to Muchas Gracias in Monmouth then got hot chocolate on campus, then watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." I had never seen it before! I know, right? I'm way behind the times. Anyways that was awesome and I just love her.

Chris - I tried the Kahlua Kicker today at Dutch Bros and UH OH!!!! I'm in trouble lol. It was so tasty, fattning, and cheap! I need to re-learn to control myself with goodies. But I definitely thought of you when I got it! ;-)

On ANOTHER note, I am really getting excited to go back to Kona. I think the biggest thing I'm pumped for is that I will have a busy schedule and I won't have so much free / bored time. Plus what I'll be doing will make a difference for the Kingdom which is the very best part. Staff training will be SO challenging, and I will need to relearn to go to Jesus for EVERYTHING I say to my students. That will be an amazing and very challenging process. I'm pumped and I could use all the prayers possible from you blog readers!

I love talking to friends I don't see often, and them saying something about what I wrote in one of my blogs. I didn't realize so many people read my site! I'm pumped about that. I never knew...

Ok well I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading ya'll, and leave me a comment!! :-)

Peace~ Britney

3 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

How exciting! I'll be praying for you. It's really cool to see you doing this with your life! God has some VERY special plans for you. It's very evident you are doing exactly what He wants. You are a big inspiration. Girls need you to look up to!

God bless,
kesh.

Unknown said...

Good Luck on your adventures. You remind me a lot of the girls at Java Crew. You should stop by some time. Their drinks are great and they are local.

Kesha Thomas said...

I once was a Java Crew Girl myself!