Tuesday, June 14, 2011

13th week!

Well, another week has passed, we are now at 12 weeks 3 days. I see now why EVERY pregnant friend I've talked to says they hate the 'in between stage.' Not too firm a belly, but bigger than normal. I just got home from a walk with the dog, and she actually walks me. I am just wearing a thin t-shirt, no hoodie, and I felt SO jiggly. When I walk our dog, she DRAGS me the entire time, even when she's tired. She never walks next to me, she's always going full force. It's hilarious, but I felt not-so-hot following behind her today jiggling like there's no tomorrow. :-p

Enough venting, I am feeling my fundus like WHOA this past week! {The fundus is the top portion of the uterus}. My husband gets confused every time I say that word to him. :) Anyway, I swear I feel it getting higher and higher each day. This is so exciting to me! I'm totally into being totally in touch with my growing baby/body, especially with my interest in midwifery. Anyway, my FUNDUS is about at belly button level, which is getting up there! It makes me so excited that there is something causing this bloated tummy and that it is becoming more evident everyday. Such an exciting process!

As I mentioned in my last post, I am no longer working at Great Harvest, so I am able to concentrate more on taking care of the house. I am loving it!! All last week I was sick, and gaining new sickness symptoms everyday, which made last week not too successful in my projects. However, I am feeling a ton better now and fired up about doing things.

I really want to buy a camera soon!! Brian and I were looking (for fun) at some yesterday, and I am inspired to get one. I think it's silly taking all my photos on my phone, lol. I really enjoy reading a blog with crisp, nice photos while explaining their post. It makes for such a pleasant blog reading experience! :) Speaking of a phone photo... Here I am today at 12 weeks 3 days. :)


No comments: