Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Comin home!

So I head out tomorrow afternoon for Salem! I am so excited... yet in shock that my little sister is graduation high school... trippy! I was just thinking about my schedule for when I go home and it's pretty crazy. Saturday will be the craziest / busiest day of my life! It'll be so awesome though. Here it is:
9-12 Set up for and attend Rachael's bridal shower
12-2 My nephew Griffin's b-day party at Mento Brown!!! YAY!!!
3:00 - ? Anna's baby shower
Later in the evening - celebrate my 21st with my two BFF's.

Pretty intense but I'm excited. Here's what's sad. My flight from Kona leaves at 3:38 and rather than having like an hour layover or something in Honolulu, I have a 6 HOUR LAYOVER there!!!!! What am I gonna do for six hours alone in Honolulu? So sad...
Then I land at PDX at 7:21 am Friday morning. Intense. Ok well that's all on my mind for now. Good evening!

No comments: