Sunday, May 18, 2008

Long time no blog.

It's been one of those last couple weeks that so much has happened that I haven't been able to decide what to write about. I've been really busy. The most exciting thing right now is that my 21st is on Tuesday!!!!! I am so excited. Me and a few close girlfriends are going down to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and drinks. :o) I am so excited.

I've been thinking of the things A. I will buy with birthday money or B. that I will ask for as gifts. With my white Macbook I've come to the conclusion that I need a keyboard protector because its starting to get a little dirty. :-( Those are pretty cheap so I'm definitely getting one. Also I NEED to buy earrings. I was talking to Jenna last night about this, that I always chicken out on wearing anything bold but I want to start wearing cute accessories to make up my outfit. So I'm shopping online at buckle.com right now looking at earrings.

On another note, I am teaching Philippians next Tuesday the 27th!! I have finally started the process of beginning my power point presentation and once I got started, it really is becoming exciting to me. I cannot believe that two days after my teaching I'm coming home! I'm really looking forward to that, but I'm so weirded out with how fast time flies by. I'll be there for a week - til June 5. My baby sister is graduating on the 30th which is crazy. It'll be a fun time to hang out with friends etc though. Kesha - we need to get coffee!

So today I decided not to go to church. It's tricky being in YWAM to know if I should go to church or not. If it's for the fellowship - well I get that 24/7 here, if it's for worship, I get that at least 3 hours everyday in the prayer room here... so for me I think it's more refreshing to just rest on Sundays. Pretty soon I'll probably walk down to the beach to get some sun and exercise. That will be sweet.

Ok I'm not super sure what to write about now. Hopefully my next post will have pics from my bday party! Peace.

1 comment:

Kesha Thomas said...

forever 21.com!!! Earrings to die for :-) And SOOOOOO cheap!!!