Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy birthday, Momma!


Today is my mom's 58th birthday. It was so cool talking to her on my way down to class this morning, and having one student sing "Happy Birthday" in chinese, three students sing it in Korean, and my friend Simon say Happy Birthday in Swedish! Plus the hand full of other people from all around the world that said hi to her this morning. :-)

My mom is so special to me. I really wish I was home right now to snuggle with her. She is a precious woman with lots of joy who is a living example to me of Christ's redeeming love. After all that she has been through in her years, all the heart break and hopelessness (which there is LOTS of) Jesus saved her. I don't think I tell her enough how much I appreciate her perseverance. She is a precious lady and Jesus has blessed me so much.

Thanks Mom for being you!!

No comments: