Friday, May 2, 2008

Healing.

Today I witnessed a healing. It was awesome. We had a campus wide day of fasting and praying with a focus of gazing upon the beauty of Jesus. The prayer / worship time lasted from 8am to about 2pm. It was intense!! But so good. We had a time of praying for people among us in need of healing. The lady in front of my raised her hand that she needed healing so I started to pray for her hard core. She started moving her foot and leg so I asked if it was a knee or ankle problem, but she told me it was a heel spur. My mom has one of those. So we prayed and prayed then suddenly she felt NO MORE PAIN!!!!!!!! God totally healed her foot. This was the first healing I have been a part of and it was so exciting. I can't wait to pray healing for those who don't yet know Jesus. It will be pretty rockin!!!

2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Man, I wish I were there to get some healing on my back! If you take prayer requests I have been having some really horrible back pain!

Britney said...

That's funny cause the guy that directs the prayer here wanted to pray specifically for people with bad backs. I'll get some friends together and pray for you sometime soon - hopefully tomorrow! We'll see what happens :-)