Monday, December 17, 2007

*4*

Wowie!!! It's down to 4 days now until I am home. 3 until I board my plane. It's absolutely nuts.

Today was our last Monday morning worship together with the entire campus, and it was a day of commissioning all the DTS outreach teams as well as everyone else leaving. They saved SBS for last because we've been here the longest and when we got in a small circle and everyone surrounded us to pray, we played "Bamba lala" over the speakers and everyone started jumping and dancing. It was a time of celebration for sure! No more homework! This school has stretched me as well as everyone I know in so many ways. It's been so wonderful and mentally straining going through a new book or two or three of the Bible a week and doing intensive study on it. I feel freedom! Tomorrow is our last day of lecture then on Wed. we have our "test" which we don't even need to study for - must be something about what we got personally from the school.

Hm well of to Starbucks I go to work on our slideshow presentation for Love Feast Wed. night!!

No comments: