Monday, December 10, 2007

A Good Day

Today has been really nice. It started out with all campus worship (like every Monday morning) and we prayed for the Colorado victims and friends and family.
Finally the weather here in Kona is back to normal!! The storms were exciting but I like the sunshine every now and then. So today Leah and I sat out at the campus' pool and sun bathed for a bit. My goal is to actually get tan while I'm here..before I go home! I'm so stinkin white and I've lived in Hawaii for 9 months. :-)

I just ate a handful of mixed nuts and it reminded me of the holidays at my grandparent's house and I'm so excited to be going there in a couple of weeks! I get home Dec. 21 an we go to Ohio with the whole fam on the 28th. It will be a busy time but I am so ready! I think that's it for now.

Keep praying for the Denver base and New Life church in Colorado Springs.

1 comment:

.:ella:. said...

Brit! What part of Ohio?! Maybe we can play! =)