Saturday, December 15, 2007

HALLEJUIA

Today was my last day of homework in the School of Biblical Studies!!!!!!!!!
I've been looking forward to this day for the last 9 months. :-) Don't get me wrong, I've absolutely loved studying the word of God but after disecting every paragraph of the Bible, I am so ready for a break. Halle!!
This means it's time for the next step in wrapping up this school..packing and cleaning. Yikes. Let's not go there yet.
In about 40 minutes me and my roomies are getting a photoshoot taken and we're all matching and cute. hopefully I can put some of those up later. I've been in the computer lab on work duty for the last 7 hours and I am so weary of it. I have gone to the room a couple of times just to move my body a bit...but ugh. It makes my body sore not doing anything.
Oh and I want to give a shout out to Ray! LOL

Peace and love!