Thursday, December 6, 2007

Being Healthy

So I typcically consider myself a healthy person. I have studied health, exercise and nutrition for a while now and really try to be as healthy as I can right now. yet somehow I cannot stay away from junk food!! This last week or so I've been pigging out all the time on Christmas cookies and brownies and as I was just in the class room studying, I was scarffing down goldfish crackers and a diet coke. And by the way, I am supposed to be fasting caffine this week but I gave in today :-( Lately caffine has been affecting me hard core and it's been really hard for me to breathe when I've had caffine. My breathing has become quite shallow and uncomfortable and now that I had that diet coke I'm feelin it for sure.

Anyway, enough complaining. I'm lovin this time of year..Christmas is coming! It's been ironic, I think, that the past week we've had lots of rain and stormy weather here on the Big Island. It makes staying in and drinking tea with my sweats a very cozy experience. I actually think it's quite a blessing, because I've been missing 'normal' weather from home so much. I think it's helped me get into Christmas mode. Everytime I listen to my ipod now I play my "Christmas!" mix over and over. It's random artists and songs but I love it so much. I think I may be more into the holiday spirit than I normally am at home..how did that work out? Anyway, I sure am loving it.

Well I think that's it for now (cause I gots ta get studying) but here is a pic I JUST took my phone of my slippers..I wear them in the class room as I study :-) they're pretty rad. Loves!!

No comments: