Thursday, December 20, 2007

air planes

So in two hours I leave campus to head to the airport. It's surreal...I'm going to miss everyone incredibly and it's so hard to think of saying goodbye to some of my best friends...possibly forever?

Last night was our Love Feast and it was incredible. As soon as I get home I'll put some pics of that up as well as our roommate photoshoot that Jenna took of us. It was so much fun.

I am exhausted right now. I've been cleaning my 9 month - o- stuff cluttered room all day long. I've been making runs to the botique and the dumpster all day..barefooted so my feet are super sore. We have our room inspection in a couple of hours though and our room looks fabulous..not to mention we'll get a $50 dollar room deposit! yay. Ok I'm gonna lay down for a few or something and think about how much I'm going to miss everybody. I'm seriously excited for the plane ride though because me and Dave are sitting together and are probably going to watch Count of Monte Cristo on his laptop, I'm stoaked. He's been such an amazing friend and example of Christ to me. Ok well peace!!

No comments: