Friday, December 14, 2007

mud pie!

So for today was scheduled our last work duty meeting with our boss - work duty is a responsibility that every student on campus has to work 2 hours a day to clean up or help out the campus in one way or another. I work in the computer lab which is a very easy work duty! Anyway it is the last official day of work duty and my boss Brian came in with a delicious mud pie for everyone to share then he prayed for each of us individually. It was such a treat! Mud pie is an oreo cookie crust with about 4 iniches of coffee ice cream on it and lots of whipped cream on top. It was so amazing. Plus it was right after sun bathing so it cooled me off nicely.

It's been so nice tanning for an hour a day each day this week by the pool. I'm finally getting some color to take home with me. ;-) Ah and I really need to get back to homrwork right now. It's our last week of homework in SBS!! So crazy. As time is wrapping up it is so sentimental but it is also very stressful. I have to start packing for my departure next week, start thinking about room cleaning so I can get my $50 room deposit, I have 3 books with lots of homework with each: Ezra, Nehemiah, and Malachi. Plus I have to prepare something for our school love feast next week. It'll be so much fun but each person is supposed to contribute something for the class...ugh. Ok well back to Nehemiah I go!

7 days til I'm in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: