Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Freakin crazy!

The weather on this island in the pacific is absolutely crazy today. It's been a bit weird the past week or so but today is just ...curious. It's off and on rain (and I mean one minute it's raining, the next it's dry) but it's gray and cloudy and extremely WINDY! The wind has been the weirdest thing today. You can actually see the ocean all churned up which I've never seen before...except for the Oregon coast. Usually the water is nice and blue but its gray and turbulent today. Very weird. Also as I was taking a nap today after my class, the wind was so strong it was moving out mirrors around and shaking things outside. All sorts of chairs, tables and umbrellas are knocked over everywhere on campus. I'm not sure what's going on but hopefully it's not a tsunami. Hopefully I can put a pic or two up later sometime. Anyway that's the big topic right now on the Big Island.

We're studying Daniel this week so it's actually a pretty light hw load which is REFRESHING after Ezekiel, Isaiah and Jeremiah the last few weeks. I can breathe now! Not to mention the fact that it's only 16 days until I come home...I can't stand it! It'll be nice to be home for the *holdiays* I'm so excited.

Well tata for now (I feel like I'm in Jr High again lol)

No comments: