Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BAD hair day!!

Don't you hate 'em? I'm having one today and it's bothering me. I guess if I was willing to style it better it would look ok, but I absolutely do not feel like putting effort into it!! haha. I'm just glad there's more to life than hair. :-)

It's a pretty chill (aka boring) day for me at home. My mom went to Portland with her friend today for fun and Becca's at school so I'm just hangin out, drinkin coffee and getting a caffine high :-) But my mom left a car here which is RAD and which means I'm going shopping here in a few minutes. That'll be fun, it's time to buy more Hawaii wear...I am so sick of all the clothes I had there this last time, so I need at least a few new items to mix it up a little bit. Hopefully AE will have some amazing shorts that'll work for me. That would be cool.

I'm also blasting the Gen. Unleashed cd that Heidi gave me and worshipping along with the band. It's really fun now that I'm learning all the songs I can rock out to it..haha. It's the type of music that's getting me to think about more than myself, but to rather think about God and praise him even when I don't feel like it - or see a huge reason to. He deserves it all the time no matter how I feel. That's always a slap in the face.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm off to the malls to see what treasures I can find - sure wish I had a friend to shop with... :-(

1 comment:

.:ella:. said...

I'd so go shopping with you! So here's the deal... I don't think I'd get into IBC! I need Pastor's references and etc, and girl, I don't go to church! It wouldn't work =(
And I just got an apartment that is a year lease...

hmph.