Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I did the dirty

and went to McDonalds! That's something I NEVER do but I was craving a reeses peanutbutter cup McFlurry and fries SOOO bad. Don't worry though, I got them both in smalls!
I am going to be serving in an auction for Life Church this Saturday, which should be fun. I had the meeting for that tonight at 6 and was convinced by my friend Ruth to stay for worship at least. So I did and a bit of the service and it was SO refreshing and exactly what I needed for this week. I got prayed for and grew more intimately with Jesus than I've been in a while. I physically felt God's presence the moment I asked him for it. It was surreal. I love God!!!

2 comments:

Kesha Thomas said...

Is that the Life Church in West Salem? My brother goes there and so do we occasionally. What is the auction for? I would love to donate some Lullababy Stuff for something like that!

Britney said...

Yeah! It was really funny last night actually I was thinking "hm I wonder if Vin and Kesha have ever been here" it was really random. The auction is for the Life School that runs from there for scholarships etc. I am not real familiar with it, my friend just asked me to be a server. It seemed though that they already had their list of items to sell..but maybe there's room for more! You should look into it, because that stuff would be great for the auction.