Monday, February 11, 2008

just for fun

So here's a pretty fun story. A few weeks ago my mom and I were shopping at Keizer Station and we went into David's bridal, because I wanted to show her the dress I saw online and LOVED! So we did and as we darted back to the dressing room to try it on the guy stopped us and told me I had to be registered and have a consultant - that would take an hour and a half. So we left bummed cause I just wanted to see what it would be like.
So this last Saturday Amy needed to go to David's bridal to try on two pieces to make a dress to go to her friend's weddings this summer. As I was waiting for her to try stuff on the girl helping her started making small talk asking who was gonna get married first and stuff. So I told her after a while that I found the dress of my dreams there online but I couldn't try it on cause I didn't want to register (obviously..I don't even have a bf!) But she kept askin me "but do you want to try it on" as she winked. I said YES!!! So we went and grabbed it and it was the perfect size and it was so much fun. I kinda had to make stuff up to the other employees as to why I was trying it on but it went ok. The employees kept putting different veils and headbands on me - I felt like a princess!! A little awkward but it was fun. SO here's a pic from it that Amy took on my phone. It was good times - hope it's still around for my big day!!

4 comments:

.:ella:. said...

BRIT! That looks EXACTLY like my sister's wedding dress!!! It has lace all around the bottom and everything!!!!!!! And we got it a Davids =)

Kesha Thomas said...

I refused to try on a wedding dress until I was going to get one! I was afraid I would ruin the moment! That is a beautiful dress! I am predicting you will be getting married sooner than you think.

Britney said...

Thanks for the comment, Kesha! I love your prediction too :o) I did feel kinda weird wearing that while I am totally single, but it also made me super excited for when it happens. I hope you're doing well!!

Allison said...

oh brit.
i love you.